Sawyer & Garner is a young, high-energy entertainment company. We are where creative minds and business minds intersect to create the thinkable and unthinkable. Great personality, professional presence, and a sense of humor are absolute prerequisites to obtaining an internship position.
Our interns are a part of the forefront of our company, taking charge of the variety of projects that come across it. They sit in on meetings and experience the business of artist management and entertainment consulting first-hand.
Current Internships Available
Music Management Intern
Are you a human Swiss Army knife? Do you have great organizational skills, and the professional wherewithal to take calls from label executives with one hand while proofreading a press release with the other?
- Event Planning
- Basic Administrative Duties
- Computer skills in Google Drive
- Basic Social Media Skills
- Communication skills
- Highly organized
- Interest in music industry
How to apply:
If you think you’d be a good fit, send us:
- Attach your current resume.
- Indicate in the subject line the semester term and year you would like to work with us.